Monday, April 30, 2007

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

This is totally not funny, and I mean It's not really funny!!! I mean, what the hell is happening to the Mavs?! I think I have an idea, and that is because of Nellie.. No matter how unfair I think it is, it's still not... Unfair because Nellie knows the Mavs too well-- might even be better than Coach Avery knows them. Not unfair because it's not Nellie's fault if the Mavs became their 1st playoff opponent in like, 13 yrs? I know they are excited. And the Mavs might not be. The Mavs might not have the same enthusiasm as the Warriors have, or it's just that they dunno what to do. What do you guys think?

I am a really huge Mavericks fan, and AGAIN- I cried after tonight's game. I know the series is not over yet, but I feel the team is letting it slip away from them. 67 wins and nothing more? Gosh, it's like winning it all on the wrong time! It's okay if they haven't secured the homecourt advantage throughout the playoffs, and I'm sure they'll trade all those 67 wins for 16 this post-season, and in those 16, all they had up to now is a mighty 1. Great.


Well, win or lose, GO MAVS!!!

No comments: