Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I hope Nellie still have some love for Mavs

Well, Don Nelson, aka Mavs' godfather, certainly knows how to read the Mavs' minds. After saying that I wanted the Warriors to be the Mavs' first-round opponent, I think I wanna take it back though I can't don about anything now coz it already happened. The Clippers would have been a "eat-my-dust" oponent against the Mavs, while the GSW are like the David that can beat Goliath. All I wish right now is for Nellie to have some love for his so-called sons, and may he realize that they are on the verge of winning a championship here. I mean, even if the GSW advance, there is just about 1% on them winning against the Rockets/Jazz. That's because Nellie knows how to work with the MAVS, and the Mavs ONLY.. well yeah you can consider the Suns. Anyway, I think he wants to see Dallas win the Championship, since he is their 'godfather'. I don't think he's the kind of person who wouldn't want his former team to win the Championship just because he wasn't able to win it with them, or even bring them as close to the Finals. He's not that kind of bitter person, y' know.

No comments: