Monday, April 23, 2007

THIS IS CRAZY

yEAH, this is officially crazy. The Mavs lost to the Schmoes(Nellie calls them that) aka Golden State Warriors, on Sunday night by a margin of 12 tremendous points(85-97). I wasn't able to watch the game live. When I got home, my dad was telling me, "What now? You like GS to be first round opponent huh?" and with that villainous laugh. At first I tried not to believe in him because he tends to fool me at times, because that's what I am doing when he doesn't get to watch his team's games... After exercising, I was actually planning to exercise for 1 1/2 hrs, but after just 1 hr I stopped and I tried to go to www.dallasnews.com/sports/basketball. Man, he wasn't at all joking!!!! That's why I was nervous this morning. The Mavs were losing.

Anyway, no matter how frustrated I get, what's done is done. The Warriors got the Mavs, and I'm hoping they won't be able to do it again the next game. The Mavs have to get into it and remove all the remaining confidence that the Warriors have stucked up against the Mavs all season long.

In the midst of my frustration, I still found a way to reassure myself. I remembered that the Mavs also started this season with a 0-4 losing record. They started very bad but finished being the best. I hope it will also happen this post-season. No matter how horrible they start, I am just hoping that they can finish this Playoffs being the best. And the only way to do that is grab the Larry O' Brien trophy.

And wait, while I wanted the Mavs to do the same thing that they did in the reg. season, the staring out bad and finishing good and all that, the only thing I don't want them to do is lose 4 games straight-- or even lose four games(in a series). You know what that means.

Well, best of luck for the Mavs. Win or lose, I'll still be a true blue Mavericks fan.

GO MAVS!!!!!!!

No comments: