Sunday, April 22, 2007

CRAP!!!

OMG this is the firsttime i've blogged since april 2!!! dAMN!! I Had problems with the google account... anyway PLAYOFFS is on!!! i read a blog saying that the Warriors are gonna beat the Mavs. Because Dirk wIll suck. man, is he high or what?!?! dream on!!! GO MAVS!!!!


well i still have classes tomorrow. Boring 2-hr Art Appreciation class. and 4 hours of English. damn.

Worst is our cable operator removed an NBA channel. Now i can only watch 1 game per day. How bad does it get? They don't show all the games. So i dunno if i can see my Mavs play tomorrow, but nevertheless I'll check it out on www.NBA.com and in one of my favorite sites, www.dallasnews.com/sports/basketball. you can also check out their blog which is so nice and you can discover a lot of interesting things in there. if i am not mistaken the url is www.mavs.beloblog.com.


well gotta go now.

* in addition to what's been happaning, i dunno what the f--- is happening to my ntbk. it just started slowing down...! damn. thankfully my files aren't lost, not that anything is happening to cause that..

No comments: