Monday, May 7, 2007

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

The Spurs won game 1 in their best-of-7 series.

Well whoever wins, I couldn't really be happy or sad, because I like both teams.

Though both teams have always been considered as Mavs' rivals, I can't say that I completely don't like them, unlike the Warriors...hmpf.

Anyway, I like the Spurs coz they are like brothers to the Mavs, being the neighboring team and all... The Suns, simply because of Steve. I really like his plays even before. Though I really like Dirk the most.

Well, may the best team win.. Whoever wins, I hope they face Golden State, and show them what they deserve...haha.. Texans will revenge for fellow Texans, or the other way around, the bestfriend will take charge.

Right now, I'm not really rooting for any specific team, since I really am so loyal to the Mavs...
Just be happy for whoever wins.

And wait til next year.

No comments: