Friday, June 8, 2007

This is life

It's been a while since I have posted my last blog entry. Actually, I've been so busy cramming with my 60-page termpaper. I did it 2 days before the deadline...hehe.

Now it's finals time, and honestly, I can't help but feel envious of the San Antonio Spurs. They really looked good on those Finals uniform. But the Mavericks looked a lot better. :-)

Yeah, I know I've been cheering for San Antone for quite some time since the 2nd round began, but I might have changed my mind. I want to see another great story, I want to see King James finishing it off. I mean, the Spurs have dominated for a long, long, time. I think it's now the Cavs' turn.

But if the Spurs would win, I'd still be happy. Happy for Fin. As in Michael Finley. He has waited for this to come, and he deserves it. He's been a great player for both the Mavs and the Spurs, and he deserves his own ring.

Well, whoever wins this year's finals, the feeling that I will feel will never-- ever-- compare to what I had during last year's Finals Game 1 and 2 post-feeling. That was the happiest I ever became. And the 67 wins of course. But perhaps, it would be way better, had the Mavs made it to the Finals again.

How would I know, their second trip hasn't happened yet, but I know for sure it is due some time soon.


..k
:-)

No comments: