Monday, April 23, 2007

i think i was too persistent

well i sent my comment twice on www.mavs.beloblog.com just because i wasn't reading the next page. it said that my comment was still up to approval. i thought that when you comment, it automatically shows and i was surprised that i didn't see mine when i checked back. anyway the second one was shorter, because my fingers were too tired. haha. :-D


anyway i just learned that the Spurs lost too. it gave me another reason to rejoice, because

1. i like the Nuggets better because i've always liked AI
2. it is good for the Mavs if the Spurs will lose because they are a real threat to the Mavs.
3. It just proves that everyone in the NBA is human, and it kinda like supports the Mavs loss to GSW, because the two losses justify that even great teams lose sometimes, and it is for a reason. i just dunno what, so don't ask me...:p

No comments: